INR 999/- only
What is GST?
Goods and Services tax is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. It came into force w.e.f July 01, 2017. Besides replacing numerous indirect taxes which earlier formed a major part of the taxation system in India, it has created the concept of one tax, one nation. GST is a destination-based tax which is levied on value addition.
GST registration is mandatory for those suppliers whose turnover exceed the prescribed limit. Those who are dealing in goods and those who are providing services, the statutory limit is Rs. 40 lakhs and Rs. 20 lakhs respectively.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN Card of the Entity
- PAN and Aadhaar of the Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors
- DSC of Partners/ Directors
- Bank Statement of the entity of individual (in case of proprietor)
- Business Address Proof (Electricity bill)
- Rent Agreement, if premises rented
- Registration Certificate of the Entity
- Photograph of the Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors
How to complete GST Registration in India
- Submission of Documents
- Verification of Documents
- Filling in the online application
- Submitting the online application
- Processing of Documents
- Issue of GST Registration Certificate
Deliverable from Advisorate
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
GST Registration in India made simple by Advisorate