INR 8499/- Only
What Is Limited Liability Partnership or LLP?
LLP or Limited Liability Partnership is a unique blend of Partnership and Company. It has all the benefits that a company has and all the flexibility inherent to Partnership. It is governed by the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
A Limited Liability Partnership limits the liability of its partner except in case of unauthorized acts, fraud and negligence. An obligation of an LLP is solely its obligation.
Documents Required For LLP Registration
- PAN Card of Partners
- Partners Identity Proof (Driving License, Passport, Voter ID)
- Partners Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Bank Statement)
- Photograph of Partners
- Address proof of the Registered Office Address of the LLP
How To Register an LLP in India
- Submission of documents
- LLP name registration
- Application for Digital Signature Certificate, if required
- Drafting LLP incorporation documents
- Preparing the E-Form for LLP registration
- Submission of E-Form
- Application for PAN and TAN simultaneously with E-Form
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation
- Issuance of PAN and TAN
Deliverable from Advisorate
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
LLP Registration in India made simple by Advisorate