INR 8499/- Only
What Is Limited Liability Partnership or LLP?
LLP or Limited Liability Partnership is a unique blend of Partnership and Company. It has all the benefits that a company has and all the flexibility inherent to Partnership. It is governed by the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
A Limited Liability Partnership limits the liability of its partner except in case of unauthorized acts, fraud and negligence. An obligation of an LLP is solely its obligation.
- Basic Plan
- Standard Plan
INR 8,499 /-
INR 9,999 /-
Documents Required For LLP Registration
- PAN Card of Partners
- Partners Identity Proof (Driving License, Passport, Voter ID)
- Partners Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Bank Statement)
- Photograph of Partners
- Address proof of the Registered Office Address of the LLP
How To Register an LLP in India
- Submission of documents
- LLP name registration
- Application for Digital Signature Certificate, if required
- Drafting LLP incorporation documents
- Preparing the E-Form for LLP registration
- Submission of E-Form
- Application for PAN and TAN simultaneously with E-Form
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation
- Issuance of PAN and TAN
Deliverable from Advisorate
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
LLP Registration in India made simple by Advisorate