Change In Business
Conversion of Business entity
Price Dependent on Coversion type
Conversion of business entity form one form to another
Sometimes it may happen that a company which was initially started as a private limited may be required to get it converted to a public limited or vice versa. In fact any form of business be it a proprietorship, a partnership, LLP, an OPC, limited companies etc. can be converted into each other, with some legal formalities of course.
Here are some of the popular conversion types:
- Conversion of OPC to Private Limited Company
- Conversion of Public Limited/ Private Limited to LLP
- Conversion of Private Limited to OPC
- Conversion of Proprietorship to Private Limited Company
- Conversion of Unlimited Liability Company into a Limited Liability Company
- Conversion of Company Limited by Guarantee into Company Limited by Shares
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Conversion Of Business Entity
Conversion Of Business Entity in India made simple by Advisorate