Contact Us for Pricing
What is a Due Diligence?
Due Diligence is somewhat synonymous with Investigation. It is thorough examination of the business operations of a company which a person is expected to take before entering into a contract or an agreement with the company. It provides a reasonable assurance to the person that the company is operating well within the regulatory framework.
Due diligence exercise is basically performed before any kind of reconstruction such as mergers, acquisitions and demergers or before raising any funding from the prospective investors, bank loan etc.
At Advisorate, we provide the following due diligence services
Documents Required for Due Diligence
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax Returns
- Bank Statements
- Tax Registration and Licenses taken
- Shareholding Structure
- Tax payment challans
- Other documents as may be required depending on the type of DD
Workflow for Due Diligence
Since Due Diligence is a lengthy process entailing several weeks to months. The first step has to be deciding on what is the purpose of due diligence
- Selecting the type of due diligence based on the purpose
- Submission of documents based on the checklist provided by Advisorate
- Verification of documents
- Following up for any discrepancy or short comings in the data provided
- Drafting and vetting the Report
- Compiling the Report and sharing it with the parties
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Due Diligence in India made simple by Advisorate