One Person Company Registration
INR 7499/- Only
What Is One Person Company Company?
OPC or One Person Company as the name suggest is a company with only one member. An OPC can avail numerous benefits under the MSME Act, lesser rate of interest on loan, ease in funding etc. OPC is a hybrid form of sole proprietorship and company. It is a very popular form of doing business in India because of its flexibility and limited liablility.
Documents Required For Registering A One Person Company
- PAN Card of Director(s) and Subscriber
- Director(s) Identity Proof (Driving License, Passport, Voter ID)
- Director(s) Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Bank Statement)
- Photograph of Director(s)
- Address proof of the Registered Office Address of the Company
How To Register A One Person Company In India
- Submission of documents
- Company name registration
- Application for Digital Signature Certificate, if required
- Drafting MOA and AOA
- Preparing the E-Form for Company registration
- Submission of E-Form
- Application for PAN and TAN simultaneously with E-Form
- Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation
Deliverable from Advisorate
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Register A One Person Company
Registering a One Person Company in India made simple by Advisorate