INR 5999/- Only
What is Trade License?
Trade License is a license issued by the Municipal Corporation of a State to ensure that the business activities are well regulated and that they do not pose any threat or health hazard in the area where the business operates.
Some states have made Trade License mandatory while some states have made this optional, however, regardless of the city where your place of business is, it is always advisable to opt for the Tarde License as this ensures the business is functioning well within the statutory framework.
Documents Required for Trade License
- Trade Premises layout plan
- PAN Card
- Address Proof of the applicant (Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport)
- Premises proof
- NOC from the owner and Rental or Lease Agreement, if premises rented
- Property Tax payment receipt
- Khata Extract
- Khata Certificate
- NOC form immediate neighbor
How to obtain trade license in India
- Submission of documents
- Verification of documents
- Filling in the requisite details in the online application form
- Submitting the application online
- Trade License issued within 8-10 business days
Deliverable from Advisorate
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Registering Trade License in India made simple by Advisorate